Friday, February 03, 2006

T-Bone Rules!!!

During a visit to the butterfly conservatory last week, where we took our wedding photos, a lil friend landed on Tony...
It was like one of those wierd horror movies where they cue the scary music! As I called his name, his head turned slowly revealing a huge butterfly. "Don't move!!"

I'm not sure if this particular butterfly was drawn to the NIKE symbol, or if T-bone is just so attractive that they can't stay away! The entire time we were there they flocked to him, hmmmm...

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

YEAH!!!! I am so glad you got the blog a bloggin! Hi to Tone too=) Ah, what memories this pictures brings back...the butterflies flying towards our over sprayed hairdos. Gideon crying for milk and me feeling a little flush ("is it hot in this place or is it just me?") I'm glad Dags was close by most of the time in case I went down in one of the bushes or something! It wouldn't have been the same any other way=) Lot and LOTS o' Love SS-T

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

G] ,,BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB?,

(I will translate, "Hi Uncle Tony and Aunty Cyndi! I like seeing your pictures...Love from Gideon)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home