Monday, January 08, 2007

Heritage's All-Star?

When the weather gets bad, although lately that means rain! Y'know to water the very green January grass! Anyhoo, when the weather is "bad" Zoe and I head for the gym on campus. Zo-Zo loves it because she's free as a bird and loves chasing after basketballs. She freaks me out when she growls like a maniac. Seriously, I have a large chunk of my leg missing from her razor like teeth! She's rather territorial when it comes to basketball. Good defense, good defense!Thankfully we've started obedience classes. While all the other dogs ran into the center of the room to "socialize," our bravehearted black bomb jumped into the nearest lap of a dog owner. Great! Zoe, you are a dog, I repeat....DOG!

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

She's so social...just like her momma!

She'd fit right into our family with that love for bball=)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger ZimZen said...

I was thinkin that. Do you want a dog? I know a great one... half trained...!
Last night at Zo-Zo's "night class" she learned to lie down, stand, come (sort of) and she rehearsed 'sit'. I already taught her that. However for the most part I'd have to say that she's just a punk!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

Well then she'd fit right in with you...ha, just jokin'. Though I know you like to live a little on the 'wild side'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home