Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ottawa or Bust

For Valentine's Day my very special husband surprised me with a visit to our Nations Capital. It was the first time for both of us that we had ever visited the great city of Ottawa. Man, was it cold! We went for the famous Winterlude festival (all the ice sculptures and stuff.) It was c'est magnific! So much for my french! TeeHee! Anyhoo, the trip was indeed timely as we both needed a break, and special because we always have alot of fun when we go on adventures. Here's to a great Valentine, and a super holiday. I love you Tony!





7 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Hey thanks for posting some pics! You guys look great! But cold...

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

YAY pictures!!!

Looks like a 'cool' trip...sorry for the pun.

Those ice-sculptists(or is it 'ers') are tres magnific!

My french is a little rusty too=)

I love ya!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger JHoos said...

Ottawa sounds great! I would love to visit there too. It's great to hear that you and Tony go on Adventures. Aaron and I love going on adventures.
I would love to see the pictures, but there were none. Where are these pictures everyone is talking about?

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Oh Nellie! I chuckle as I read that! Your computer must be having "issues." TeeHee!

What pictures?! Where?!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger JHoos said...

Okay, help me out here! I want to believe I'm not going crazy! I still don't see any pictures! Are they right in with the post? Am I missing the secret password?

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Nellie, I'm not gonna lie to ya...
The pics are right in with the post. You can also view them on DropShots (thezimmers) I believe. Speaking of pics... I need to see some of you and Aaron:)

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am part of an international consortium seeking to ban the use of the word "Teehee" in digital and printed material of all kinds. The term is actually a prejorative for the small Celtic (Scottish) tribe from which my family derives, and was the word of celebration for the surrounding Hun tribes after they raped, pillaged and stole all of the stuff from our villages. I trust you'll comply, you seem like an otherwise pretty sensitive person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home