Sunday, February 05, 2006

Grandma & Gramps

February 5, 1998 my grandpa went home to be with Jesus. Today is a day filled with special memories of the lives of both my grandparents and their amazing influence on me. Harold and Grace James were extraordinary people, they loved God and all of their grandchildren strongly! I guess I really went to CBC to pursue missions because of their huge heart for missions and ministry with international students. They prayed for me daily, sometimes multiple times according to grandma! Grandpa told the best stories about life as missionaries in Zambia, Africa. He was fearless, and always enjoyed telling the scariest "snake stories!"

I know that they are watching closely over me and the family, and when we meet up again on the "other side," the teapot will most definately be ON.

Words cannot convey how special and dear these two "GRAND-parents" were to me. Gram and Gramps, today you are close to my heart.

Love Always,

Cyndi

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

I was so blessed to meet your grandma and would have loved to have known your gramps too. What a treasure we've been given to have had the richness of grandparents in our lives. Sending you big "BL" hugs today as you step back into the memories. I know our grandma's are probably hangin' our in heaven right now sharing that pot of tea. They loved us so much. Love ya SS...T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home