Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The "Sadie" Saga Continues...

This past Tuesday while working with my client "Sadie" bringing groceries into her apartment, we happened upon a bee... Now, not just any bee, it was actually a hornet, but that's beside the point! Sadie and I were unpacking groceries in her kitchen and standing close together when we both looked down at the same time and jumped backwards. Our friendly 'bee' had perched itself precariously on the edge of my shoulder. Sadie ran screaming out of the room and flapping her arms. A sight to see for this rather robust lady of 4'9! I told her to quickly grab a fly swatter so I could put our friend down, and Sadie out of her misery. Sadie returned after I'd murdered the 'bee' with a giant size fly swatter that she'd bought at the dollar store. The thing was the size of a paddle! She came into the kitchen swinging it like a pro-golfer with alot of rage!
By this time the 'bee' was successful terminated and as I calmly scooped it up in a dustpan, "Sadie" began backing away, a look of raw terror on her face. "Don't show me that thing! Don't come closer! Cyndi, I'm very afraid of bees!" It didn't seem to make a difference to her that it was a hornet! She became hysterical as I approached her, dustpan in hand to dispose of the 'bee' in the garbage can. At this point Sadie was jumping up in down, frantically waving her arms, tears streaming down her face, she yelled, "CYNDI, NO! I'M A BEE-A-PHOBE, I'M A BEE-A-PHOBE!!!

A new term that I wasn't aware of! Note to self: watch out for Sadie's bee phobia...

4 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

That is AWESOME!!! I can just picture the whole scene playing out! Poor Sadie, but I like the new term...how did she come up with that I wonder. Hilarious!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Hey, I like your new T title, short, sweet and to the point! Sadie is a wonder of a person. Very articulate when she wants to be!

Luv Ya SS

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I can sympathize with Sadie, I'm also a beeaphobe. Once, thinking it was a great joke, my brother (and an ally--either my mom or dad) told me I had a bee in my hair. I TOTALLY freaked out--swatting at my head, screaming, hyperventillating...the whole 9 yards before they finally yelled "It's just a joke!!!!"

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... cybersitter 9.5.5.12 25screenshots Methadone and antidepressants big tits Chubby naked woman Willy27s jeep hands in poker ranking 2 oz frosted glass cosmetic jars Want sex Coupons for prevacid and nexium England dedicated server user bulletin board e-mail Mexico timeshare advocate Honda vfr 700 f interceptor carberator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home