Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sylvan Slides

A few slides of a vaca that feels like it happened decades ago!
John and Tony and good ole Xbox!
3 Musketeers, one bun in the oven, and some sweet cookies!
Oh Daggers!
Now... I'm not one for potty humour, but this one just strikes me funny... I'm not sure if T-bone got enough lunch this day, because I felt much like a snack!
A little better, drowsy in the dinosaur rainforest, but still better!

Blurry from the tears, and much like the disciples...The Last Supper (sniff, sniff)

"Tony, er I mean Gid! For the love of Pete, put away that camera!!"

3 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

Oh, that's cute! I hadn't seen some of those...I mean I don't know how I could have missed them with Tone and his picture shows=)

I can't wait to see you again=) Only a few months (instead of a few years!) YAAAYYY!!!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger kelle said...

Sure looks like you guys had a great time visiting!! Makes me wish for the days when we all lived in Wascana (sniff)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Ahhh Wascana!! Cambridge needs a Jolly Roger, just to keep things interesting!

I'm so excited to be "hostess" in a couple months, I even counted the weeks. Yay!! Gee that's funny.. Cambridge is actually home to Hostess/Frito Lay potato chips. Maybe this hostess can arrange a tour of Hostess. I'm a nerd!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home