Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Parallel Tracks


I have a dear friend that always comments that both of our lives run on parallel tracks. I think that this is such a special gift to have a friend that travels with you through different seasons of life. No matter what my "track" seems to encounter, she never fails to reveal that her "track" is carrying along on a similar line...







I love living in Hespeler, (north Cambridge) it is so tranquil in the dusk, and everywhere you look signs say, "village on the water." The parallel tracks run everywhere, and gave a much needed momment of reflection on a special friendship. Here's to you T! I thought of you when I snapped the pics, and when I used the watercolour setting:)















Choo, Choo!

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

Thank you SS! You must know I absolutely LOVE those pics=) How symbolic! I didn't know you had so many 'tracks' in Cambridge.

We must talk on the tele soon....I'm hearing a CHOO CHOO even now!

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home