Friday, September 22, 2006

We're Backkk!

At long last we are indeed still ALIVE!!! We have survived a move AGAIN of a vast distance of 500 metres. I was known as the 'baglady' on campus with a grocery cart in hand and a scowl on my face as I trucked it back and forth between the girl's residence and the men's residence.

For those of you who don't know... I live with 40 men. No, I'm not a polygamist, but I do have to be fully dressed with make-up on to just make trips to the laundry room! T-bone and I live on campus at Heritage College & Seminary as R.S.S.'s (yes, say that aloud quickly!:) Residence Support Staff. This basically means that when the guitar playing or wrestling matches get too loud upstairs we just simply turn off our hearing aids and shout, "quiet back there!" So far so good :)

My sincerest condolences for our lack of posts, but you see we were internetless for over a month, not to mention void of service from our dreaded nemesis Bell Canada. Booo!!! Just the mere mention of that company causes a rush of adrenaline, and the fear of Terrets Syndrome in me!

Anyway, to all four of my fellow Blogger Buddies, "it's nice to be back..." Hopefully for a long time period now! To be cont'd....

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

We want pictures...we want PICTURES (though in mere DAYS I'll get to see it all in person!).

Later ya R.S.S.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger kelle said...

welcome back! hey, did you want to come help me move this coming weekend? Just asking cause you just moved and have experience in it? Hee hee ;)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Ha! Ha! Very funny rocket girl!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! I was looking for information on hearing aids and stumbled across your blog! Very funny stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home