Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tea-Time

Well, it's time... Time to face the music. Time to admit that my dear friend T was here and now she's gone :( sniff, sniff. I guess I was in denial, and didn't want to post anything, that way it would all have been a dream....
Dream or no dream it was the fastest week of my life! The weather was fantastic, and being in the same time zone even better! Here's to two very large Thanksgiving dinners! Movie nite every night, a windy convertible ride, THE BULK BARN! East Side Marios, "can we get some serivce please?! Hungry prego right here!"And strolling for once on the same parallel tracks! Choo! Choo!
Love you T-Train! I'm so glad you came and visited.


7 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

Love it, LOVE IT! Thanks for posting those pics...I'm so glad I came too! It has seriously been a non-stop whirlwind ever since I got back and there are no signs of it slowing down anytime soon! Thanks again for having me...'you guys ROCK!'

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Whoops! We forgot to call. Doh! I missed ya yesterday. Hopefully I'll talk to ya soon:)

P.S. Thanks for looking at my BLOG! Har, Har!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

who are those 2 beautiful bombshells and that studly studmuffin?

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger kelle said...

Glad you had a great time with T! The pics of you two are awesome!

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Oh you guys! You flatter ole Rhonda!! You're not foolin anyone... I know ya'll are the only ones that look at this BLOG. TeeHee!

Dags, your bombshell was seriously missed! Bombs Away.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

Whooo, fancy smancy new template...I like it, I like it alot!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

i feel as though i am one with the universe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home