Saturday, November 11, 2006

To Be or Not to Be...Bearded that is

Now, I'm wondering if ya'll (4 of you that look at our blog) can help me out...

After a long and critical struggle, I have in fact managed to convince my husband that he should join the ranks of facially furried friends and grow a goatee. I like spelling it that way, it's baaaad grammar (groan.) Anyhoo, now that we have both reached the summit of 30 and are heading off into the sunset together, I figured what better way than to celebrate this milestone in both our lives then by growing facial hair! Alas, I fell out of the race, (thanks to epil-lady!) but T-bone as you can see is growin strong. What I want to know is the percentage of our blog viewers that side with Keep the Goat, and the group that say, Free that Baaaad Boy! I mean come on! Let's separate the sheep from the goats. Where do you stand?

11 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

hmmm...i think i like the baby face/clean shaven look better...although the gotee makes him look older...what does t-man think?

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Copper-Tone is undecided. It has also grown in quite a bit, and looks darker. I think it makes him look "artsy."

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Ya, if it's grown, it would probably look real good...speaking of artsy, you should see how long dr spilsbury's hair is getting!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Whoah! I keep seeing that vest!

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.. I definitely think that it makes him look older but in a good way. I'll have to see him in person to give you a better answer.
Iza

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Yay!! Iza, I'm so glad you commented:) Sometimes I feel like yelling into the abyss of blogdome..."hello! Hello! Anyone there?"

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

Ok, so I have to agree with Iza...I need to see more (of the beard that is!!!) before making a decision! More pictures please, in different settings and different angles. Tony can work it-work it for the camera=)

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally dig it T-Bone!!! Keep it coming :-) KEEP THE BEARD!!!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Mama Ross said...

Hey Zimzen it's BABS! It's been awhile. You and Tony make a nice looking couple. As for the gotee.... It looks better than my hubby's facial hair!!! Terry's is patchy at best. If it is grown in well then go for the gold.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Mama Ross said...

I am in Ontario until the 27th of November!! Yeah it would be cool to hook up. I will see if I can find your number or email.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

so i heard from the people downtown that there is a new member of your family...do tell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home