Monday, May 15, 2006

Sidetrippin

During a roadtrip back from the cottage two weeks ago, we stopped at this little spot somewhere between Guelph and Stayner, Ontario to visit....da, da, da, daaa! The Forks of the Credit. My question: "Are there actually any forks?"



Love this tree and the light on it. It looked like it at one time would've sat in a riverbed.



Looks like T-bone found the forks! Owwwww!





Cool Tree!

Deep Thoughts: by T-bone Zimms.....

I don't know if you can see it, but there is an elderly couple "cuddled" here on a park bench. And they thought they were being all exclusive! Thank the Lord I didn't have a telephoto lense!






PUNKS!!!



Two lovebirds, Awww!


5 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

AWWWWWW is right! I love those pics! The tree one is so, so cool with the light streaming in. I could barely recognize you in the one where you're sitting on the old tree. Are you losing more weight?

Anyhoo, thanks for FINALLY posting again! You wouldn't believe how seeing your pics and hearing some of your memories makes my day brighter=) Love you guys, T.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger ZimZen said...

Awwww T!! It makes me happy that someone looks at our blog :)The diet changes and fibro fun have made eating interesting, I've no doubt I look different. What can I say? I'm a chameleon :)

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Forks be with you!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say you, say me
Say it for always, that's the way it should be
Say you, say me
Say it together, naturally

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goovy, baby YEAH! Come on, baby, show us another post YEAHHHHH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home