Wednesday, March 29, 2006

CPR with Dummies?!



Yesterday I spent the majority of the day "sucking face" with a small styrofoam man on a table.... Sounds strange you say? It was!! Ahhh, the dreaded CPR/First Aid update, always a pleasure! At least it wasn't as bad as the last time several years ago... In a freak mishap, the dummy adhered itself to my upper lip and held on for dear life! Needless to say I sported a splendid "hickie" for several days. Not exactly my idea of lip-action, still what's a girl to do?? You'll be happy to know that I am now certified to save lives, and escaped the ordeal "hickie-free." In the middle of the two breaths and 15 compressions I did however, manage to blow out the makeshift lung of my styrofoam friend. BANG! What are lungs anyway? The man's heart as already stopped! "They were coneeeessss!"

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

I will now feel much safer around you. Well, maybe. See, I took that darn course too a few years back and don't remember a thing. In one ear and out the other....was that 15 to 2 or 2 to 15. Ahhh, well, hopefully it would come back to me in an emergency! Terrible turmoil, T.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger kelle said...

Cyndi, I love the way you write about your everyday experiences!! Such animation!! You funny! LOL

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fell in love with Janelle at that very moment...sad to hear you're married...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home