Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ode to 15 Months!!


It is indeed hard to believe that I have in fact been hitched to Tony, AKA Tone-star, T-bone, Tone-Tone, and the new recently accepted nickname....Copper-Tone for 15 months! This is a pic for our dear friend "T" to prove that we are INDEED MARRIED! T, if you don't recall, it is probably due to all of those glasses of "punch" you sampled during the karaoke and speeches.... er, yah, maybe not so much!

I do still sport my ring faithfully everyday, and engraved on the inside of our weddingbands are the words, "Chosen One." No, we don't think each other is Jesus! It's to remind us everyday of who chose us before we met, and that marriage is all about choosing the other person everyday... Even on the days when you find his socks have somehow been placed on the kitchen table!

Ewwww! Tonnnyyyeeee!

Here's to a lifetime of choosing everyday to love honour and... take out the trash :) Love you Tone! Yours, Cyndi

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger the Haazens :) said...

"For poorer, or poorer" John Haazen, May 5th 2001.

He said it, but it will never be true cause I've always been, and ever will be 'rich' with my family and friends!

Love you guys...happy 15 months (and I would like to raise my glass of 'punch' for another 15 thousand more...give or take a few)

Lylas, T

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger ZimZen said...

I sooo remember John saying that! I thought it was so awesome at the time. Hope that gives you a better close up on the ringy. My precious.... ewww no! That was creepy!

Word, C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home